today i have not been at all well. i have an awful head cold which makes me have a little trouble breathing and my brother and i were playing just a little while ago and i had a terrible fall and hit my head against the wall and i cried and cried and cried. i am not so brave you see. so all day i have been wrapped in a tight cave beneath my duvet and brontë came up to look after me for a little too. i made lots of honey on toast for myself and mamma bought me some chocolate biscuits home.
i do not feel so poorly now.
for christmas, i do so very much want some peter pan collared dresses. but i cannot find any anywhere and it is making me frightfully sad.
Wednesday, 10 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i really really hope you get better.
I read until the last word on your blog. Its magic.
im going to send you a virtual hug through the land of internet. so here you go *hugs*
Im ailin by the way and im really glad i found your magical world.
Grace I am really sorry that i haven't been online recently, its me getting terribly lost in saving money for christmas presents and also trying to finish all of my work. Hopefully tonight i will have abit of time to come online. The list wasn't made on polyvore and i still don't have half a clue where half of it came from I did find the two skirts on polyvore and i think they are from some japanese site? but if i come online we can both source everything out. I have started making some things for our little scrap book i hope i will finish it in time. Anyway i must go and do some more art and textiles work i'm getting left behind.
lots and lots of love and kisses martha ♥
Hello, I am a new follower of your blog. Your blog is very nice.
I too have recently come down with fever ((if that's how you say it )) but I too had honey and now then I felt better.
How strange.
I hope you feel well soon.
~Rosebud
I knew it was coming i found a blog called glitterdeers with blank posts its my own fault for making my blog public - i'm so upset i will just be private for eternity i don't own a polyvore so i can't say anything.
Post a Comment