Saturday, 31 October 2009

I want to start using my blog again! I forget all about it and then remember suddenly all about my little diary. I'm the most forgetful little creature. It's my birthday next month! I'll be 17. It's the most frightening thought, that I shall be learning to drive and will be all grown up. But it's exciting too. That I will be able to jump in my little car and drive to straight to see my Bee and Teddy and my Nicholas.
At the moment I am ever so busy with theatre. In a week we are performing Jekyll and Hyde the Musical and it's just so wonderful. But the next show will be Beauty and the Beast! And we are all ever so excited. Guess what?
I'M BELLE!!!
I just cannot say how excited I am! To wear her golden dress and little blue pinafore. Eeeeeeek! My Nicholas is playing Gaston too, and Edward is Cogsworth and brother bear is Lefou. I am just too happy!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i am ever so glad you are back dear, i have missed reading your beautiful enchanting little posts. and it sounds like you have been ever so busy! and oh, that is so lovely that you are going to play belle, she is so magical and suits you perfectly ♥

minna said...

oh hooray :) i am so glad you are back blogging, your sweet posts have been greatly missed. and i cannot thing of anyone more perfectly suited to play belle, i am sure you will do it perfectly. <3

Anjelica said...

Your blog is ever so lovely. You are fast becoming a favourite of mine!

I have given you an award on my blog <3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Athena. said...

you have a most lovely blog :)
xxx

Maz said...

the character belle suits you SO much :) i love your blog, it's so inspiring and beautiful. your posts make my day :)

The Owl Diary said...

adorable blog. and serious congrats on playing belle, one of my favorite disney characters. xx

courtney said...

wow you have a way with words. i am enchanted by every one of your little stories i just love to read them. keep writing (:
courtney
<3

courtney said...

please come back again :( I miss your enchanting posts! :)you're a great writer :) Your blog is fast becoming my favourite!
<3

courtney said...

Award for your sweet writings on my blog:)
Courtney

courtney said...

I have tagged you:)

littlelostfairy♥ said...

congrats, belle! she is so pretty and magical♥
i am so glad that you are blogging again, i missed reading your posts on my old account.

your beautiful blog makes me smilesmilesmile!

~annie♥