Thursday, 16 July 2009

i now believe it more than anything. i believe it like the tooth fairy and unicorns. i really am the most forgetful child. i've been so awfully busy. seeing lovely nicholas and making up songs with tom and laughing until our cheeks ached and our bellies throbbed. running in empty fields with my teddy darling, bee and gracie. going to my school's prom and dancing in ruffled heels.
tomorrow, i go to turkey, to mend my heart for 12 nights with mamma, papa and brother bear. to swim, to eat mountains of ice cream, take photographs, and forget about him. or at least try to.

some memories over the last few months. i did my show, les miserables, which was the most wonderful thing i have ever done. i went to parties with all my friends from theatre. it's been very busy. xx








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm *so* glad you've updated again, your blog is just so *magical* lovely pictures btw looks like you've had loads of fun times in the past few months <3

MJ said...

oh, theater and theater parties are the best!
Les Miserables is a great story and it must have been wonderful.

Have a good trip in Turkey, and I hope your heart will be fine :)

MJ

heleen said...

I love the dirty makeup from Les Miserables, I wish I could've seen you perform!

Have a wonderful time in Turkey, it's one of my favourite holiday destinations actually. :)

calla said...

your blog is so magical and dreamy,
i hope you don't mind i added you to my blogroll.

my name's Morgan. said...

Aww you all look so pretty in your dresses....I'm about to read Les Miserables, I've heard it's great as a stage play, and I bet it would have been great to be a part of it....
you meet the best people in theatre :)

Anonymous said...

you look absolutely stunning in your dress and actually, in all your photos! glad you had heaps of fun :)

i wish you well in your trip to turkey. a getaway's always good for the heart. :)

x

courtney said...

hi:)
i just stumbled upon your blog todat it is so so sweet:)
my school did les mis a couple of years ago it is a thrilling production isnt it?
Courtney

courtney said...

oops *today

Gracie said...

love your blog. so cute !
(:
xx