honey on toast today. and soup and crusty bread. i've felt terribly lonely though, it so seems. i played in the snow with brontë, snowflakes on my eyelashes like glitter and sparkles. and cadburys squares. always cadburys. then my wonderful mr fry told me more secrets of the tales of harry and hermione and ronald. papa bear and brother bear built me a snow polar bear. he is watching me from the garden, he is, looking up into my bedroom. watching like peter did with wendy. i found a tiny silver spoon in the snow. how it came to be there, i simply do not know, but i suspect that the fairies have had tea parties with cupcakes and honey and dandelion soup. there is so much snow, you see, that its awfully like narnia, yet there is still no peter, nor is there a lucy. and i haven't seen aslan yet, nor mr. tumnus. but i'll always watch for them. ♥


6 comments:
Hi,
Wow, the snow in your area looks wonderful! If only the snow where I lived was so nice! :3
izzyy ox
you are so beautiful! i love your skirt and sweater and boots.
x
I think you may like these
http://community.livejournal.com/mixologies/371739.html#cutid1
lots of love
captainbelle
Oh, you remind me of a fairy yourself.
A few nights ago, my teddy bear whom I was sleeping next to surprised me by pretending to be a polar bear. And for a beautiful second I believed he was one.
I would like to see your beautiful snow polar bear.
Wishing you lots more snow and magical discoveries,
xx Rosebud
Hello,
I adore your blog, it is truly exquisite! Unfortunately, the snow has well and truly departed now, such a shame. x
Oh I simply adore your outfit! It is cute and lovely and makes me wish there was snow where I live! Or that is got cold enough to wear such a snuggly outfit:)
I love how you slip in little bits of fantasy into your life! Isn't narnia just so magical?
courtney
<3
Post a Comment